I love flowers. I love pink. I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace. I party till dawn, I shop till dusk. And a beautiful one too ♥

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

School ended smoothly . Today theres netball and I super lazzzzyyyyyyy :)
Well , I feel agitated looking at that Bitch face , soo DISGUSTED ! EWWWW !
Basically , shes just being childish with her 'LOLS' and 'HAHAHA' . I don't get irritated besides , I like it . What kind of mouth you have girl , I guess bad smelly mouth , tell everyone about thing .
And for your friends , maybe they're just jealous cause Im pretty thats why that keep staring at me , thankyou Ugly Bitch . Mdm Raihanah I did not know that today you were incharge :/
Now at Baby house waiting for him . Grr , punye lambat :/
Oh my , I must do my Social Studies and Art !
Bye , LOOVES <3>